Unroot your rooted Android Mobile: Are you looking to Unroot your Rooted Android device?? Then you have reached the correct destination to get the full information about how to unroot your rooted Android device. This is the best tutorial for the people who want to unroot the Android rooted device. There are applications available to root your device. You cannot run all the applications without su permissions. If you have any issues with the rooted Android device, then you can easily unroot your Android with this guidance.
Unroot your rooted Android Mobile – 2 Methods
The unrooted device has many features, and you easily unroot your rooted Android device. Before unrooting the device, you need to back up your data. After unrooting the device, you will get more advantages. You need to just click on the Unroot button to unroot your device then your device will be unrooted automatically. In the below section, we have given the two different methods to Unroot your rooted Android Mobile.
Why we need to Unroot your Android Device?
These are the some of the reasons to unroot the Android device. Have a glance look on it.
- No Warranty: Rooted Android devices kills its warranty. When your Rotted device gets issues, then you need to unroot your device. Without going to any mobile center, you can easily unroot your Android with the help of this guidance.
- Lack of Security: To root your Android device you need to give root permissions to all apps. Some people are not comfortable with this then you can unroot your device.
- Default OS becomes Stable: Some the rooted Android device many not be stable. To keep it stable you always need to reboot your device. If you get any issues with this, then you can unroot your device.
Methods to Root your Android Device
Here are the two different methods for unrooting the device. Read the below given methods and then unroot your rooted Android device.
Method -1: Unroot your Android Smartphone using SuperSU App
- Firstly, you have to open the Google Play Store and then download the SuperSU App.
- Then install the downloaded app.
- Now you need to open the SuperSu App and then go to the settings.
- Then click on the Full Unroot.
- Then your device will be unrooted automatically.
- After completing the above process, you need to reboot your device. And you can also uninstall the SuperSU application.
Method -2: Unroot your Android Device using Root Explorer
- First, you have to download and then install the Root Explorer on your Android device from the Google Play store.
- Next, you have to give all the permissions to root explorer.
- Then you need to follow the given path, i.e., system-> bin.
- Then you will find SU and busy box, and you need to delete both the files.
- And then go back and then click on the App menu.
- Next, you need to uninstall the superuser app which available on the screen.
- Finally, reboot your device to unroot the device.
- That’s it.