Root Android Phone with PC: In today’s article we are providing the complete explanation for root your Android device with PC. First of all, you have to know about the rooting an Android device. Here, in the below sections, we are giving the five different solutions for Root Android Phone with PC. By rooting your Android device, battery life will be extended, and performance of the device will be increased. You will get many benefits on rooting the Android device.
Android devices are more powerful and but it came with the unrooted Android devices from the manufacturer. After rooting your device, the device will work with high speed. In the below sections we are giving the steps for Root Android Phone with PC.
Root Android Phone with PC
You can root your Android device with a computer, and it is one of the excellent choices to root the Android device, and by rooting the device, the performance will be improved. Rooting the Android devices provides many benefits to the users. After rooting the device, the battery life will be extended, and you can easily work with that device. Here we are providing some benefits of the rooted Android device.
- It will extend your battery life and Speed.
- It will remove the pre-installed apps.
- And it removes bloatware apps like Chrome and Facebook.
- It increases the WiFi speed, and Video streaming speed and also increases the SIM detecting speed.
- You can install Custom ROMS and Custom Kernel.
Below we are providing the rooting methods of this Android device with PC.
Method 1: Root Android Device using Kingo Root
- On your Android device, go to the settings and then open the about phone and next go to the built in number. Next, open USB settings and then enable the USB Debugging Mode.
- Next, download and install the Kingo root windows on your device,
- After connecting to the Android device, Kingo Root will be automatically installed on your device.
- After installing that app, click on the root option to root your Android device.
- Then the Kingo root will root your Android device automatically.
Method 2: Root Android Device using CF- Auto Root
- First, go to the CF auto root official page.
- Next, Download the CF Auto root app on your device. After downloading this, you will get Auto Root and Odin.
- Install the Odin on your device and then start rooting your device.
- That’s it!! The CF auto root will root your device automatically, and you also check it with other rooting devices.
Method 3: Root the Android device using the iRoot
In previous days iRoot is called as vRoot. All the Android users can use this app for rooting your device. This application enables for all the versions of Android. You have only three steps for rooting the Android device by using this iRoot app.
- First, install the iRoot app on your device.
- Next, you have to enable the USB debugging on your device.
- Then click on the root to root your device.
Method 4: Root Android using the Root Genius
- Firstly, download and install the Root Genius app on your Android device.
- Connect your Android device to PC ith USB and make it is an administrator.
- Next, go to the settings on your device and then enable the USB debugging.
- Then, click on the Root option to root the Android device and the rooting process will take 2 to 3 minutes.
- After completing click on finish and reboot your device.
Method 5: Root the Android using vRoot
- First, you have to download the vRoot app on your device.
- Next, install the app and launch the application.
- Then enable the USB debugging mode from the settings.
- Next, Click on the ‘Root.’
- After rooting the phone will be rebooted automatically.
- Finally, enjoy.